Saturday, September 13, 2008

Julie Brown's Spoof of Madonna's "Like A Prayer" and "Vogue"

I used to work at a video store (back in VHS days), and this wasn't even available from the movie company we ordered from.

I didn't even think to look on YouTube!

As it turns out, it's available on Amazon (in VHS only, I'm afraid. But God, what I wouldn't do to get my hands on that in DVD format...).

So, all yee anti-gay activists, if you were paying attention, that was a freebie.

It's truly true, sometimes I long for a Golden Oldies '80's (or early 90's) video, and it doesn't even occur to me to look on YouTube. Thank God for Sarah Palin.

So there's another one you can spread around about us: homosexuals are much more inclined to enjoy listening to the music they grew up with! And if that doesn't scare people into voting against gay couples moving in next door and gentrifying the neighborhood, then I'm afraid nothing ethical will.
~~~~
(Same person (Julie Brown) in the post further down, doing the spoofs of Sarah Palin.)


One of, if not THE funniest things I have ever seen in my entire life.

The mockery is flawless.

No comments: