Thursday, August 7, 2008

If a murderer murders a homosexual, is it still a crime?

Iris Robinson
"Let’s look at it. Can you think of anything more vile than man and man or woman and woman and sexually abusing children? What I say I base on biblical pronouncements, based on God’s word. I am amazed that people are surprised when I quote from scriptures. It shows the churches either aren’t preaching God’s word or are watering it down. … I cannot think of anything more sickening than a child being abused. It is comparable to the act of homosexuality. I think they are all comparable. I feel totally repulsed by both".
“There can be no viler act, apart from homosexuality and sodomy, than sexually abusing innocent children.”

[But she loves us...]

“But at the same time I was very careful in saying that I have nothing against any homosexual. I love them, that is what the Lord tells me, to love the sinner and not the sin.

"Just as a murderer can be redeemed by the blood of Christ, so can a homosexual."
So Iris, if a murderer murders a homosexual, is it still a sin?



Michael [Causer] was beaten up on Friday 25th July 08 in what Police describe as a homophobic attack in Huyton, Liverpool. He had sustained serious head injuries. Sadly on August 2nd 08 Michael passed away at 12.30pm, please join and show your support for his family & friends.

No comments: