Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A "renew" American tradition: telling three year olds about putting your penis in somebody’s asshole.

[Renew America] has no philosophy, image, or agenda beyond this one unifying premise: America must return to its founding principles if it is to survive.

Alan Keyes' Renew America further states from their publishing standards page that:
We seek debate that centers in ideas, arguments, and facts--not personal attacks or other inflammatory communication.

And:
our goal remains the good-faith publication of diverse views, including views that challenge our readers.


Challenging this reader is Renew America's own Stacy Harp's contention that three year olds should be told the ins and outs of a "penis in an asshole."

Paraphrased:

Joe: Three year olds don’t even know what sex is.

Stacy: Do they know you put your penis in somebody’s asshole? Do they know that? Do they know you put your penis in somebody’s asshole? Do they know that?

Joe: No, they actually didn’t know that.

Stacy: Oh, ok, well why don’t you tell them that, because that’s what homosexuality is about.


To be clear, I don't mean to imply that these words were the product of Renew America. My only intent here is to gratuitously associate them with Renew America.

2 comments:

BlackTsunami said...

hey emproph, black tsunami here. just wanted you to know that I linked my page to yours.

definitely appreciate your contributions last week on the letellier post. of course that nut won't go away but as long as he continues to hit them up, we will continue to bat them down.

btw - i know this message isnt on subject so feel free to erase it. i couldn't find your email address so i had to let you know via here.

Unknown said...

"hey emproph, black tsunami here. just wanted you to know that I linked my page to yours."

I had just noticed that the other day before I read your post here and I very much appreciate it. It also reminded me that that’s what that that empty space on the right is for - a blogroll!

"definitely appreciate your contributions last week on the letellier post. of course that nut won't go away but as long as he continues to hit them up, we will continue to bat them down."

My pleasure. I’m glad I now have the book to reference as a result of the exchange - as I've heard that garbage many times before.

"btw - i know this message isnt on subject so feel free to erase it. i couldn't find your email address so i had to let you know via here."

No prob, off topic doesn’t much phase me anyway. Unless it’s TTF anon type OT.

-I’ll get you my email, though I can't promise it'll help ;)