Wednesday, July 23, 2008

They make a lovely threesome.

Sally Kern

Oklahoma State Representative

"In my Bible, that has, the God of love, on every page, who said, homosexuality is a sin, it is an abomination..."

"I honestly think it’s the biggest threat even, that our nation has, even more so than terrorism or Islam, which I think is a big threat, okay."

Matt Barber: Sally, let me ask you this, do you hate homosexuals?

Sally Kern: No sir, I do not, I don't hate anyone. As you know, God is God of love, and as a Christian, with His spirit within me, I am to, exemplify the character of Christ, by the Holy Spirit within me, and one the fruit of the Spirit is not hate, it's love.
~~~

Iris Robinson

Member of the British Parliament (MP)

"What I say I base on biblical pronouncements, based on God’s word...I cannot think of anything more sickening than a child being abused. It is comparable to the act of homosexuality. I think they are all comparable. I feel totally repulsed by both."

"I have nothing against any homosexual. I love them..."
~~~

Mohsen Yahyavi

Iranian Politician

"Homosexuals deserve to be executed or tortured and possibly both..."
~~~

Iran "loves" homosexuals too, just like the Bible says to...

Leviticus 20:13: If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman...They must be put to death:

No comments: